Mindkee for You
We create a meditation program 100% tailored to your needs that will give you the info, tools, and encouragement to improve your well-being.
- 1-session (online) -> $75
- 3-session (online) -> $200
- If you’re interested in scheduling in person sessions, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits of MeditationMeditation can give you a sense of calm, improve your sleep, and provide a peace and balance that can benefit both your emotional well-being and your overall health. You can also use it to relax and cope with stress by refocusing your attention on something calming. Meditation can help you learn to stay centered and keep inner peace. (Mayo Clinic)
If interested, see the links below for more information on the science-backed benefits of meditation.
- Increased focus, productivity, and efficiency
- Improve workplace compassion and empathy
- Reduce stress and negativity
- Promote teamwork
- Increase employee retention
- Boost feelings of wellness, gratitude & compassion
Why a mindkee meditation instructor
- Certified meditation instructor
- Exposure to different meditation techniques (loving-kindness, walking meditation, mantra meditation, etc.)
- We apply the latest research on meditation and habit-building to enrich your practice (e.g., interoceptive vs. exteroceptive, meditations effects aligning with your needs)
- Post-session feedback to consistently improve and iterate your meditation practice
- Encouragement to keep you practicing!
A practice made for you
It is our goal to help you establish a consistent meditation practice that achieves your goals and improves your overall well-being. We do this by offering one-on-one coaching that’s tailored to your needs.We identify the best type of meditation for you by conducting a mindfulness diagnosis (MD). The MD is a quick 15 to 30-minute phone call with you to assess your mindfulness needs.
Example 30-45 minute Guided Meditation Session
- All of our sessions are 30 to 45 minutes. Below is an example of one of our meditation sessions.
- Part 1 - Light breathing and stretching
- It’s important to warm up the body and mind before meditating with light stretching.
- Part 2 - Meditation games
- We help ease your mind into a meditative state with fun meditation games.
- Part 3 - Guided Meditation
- Conduct a meditation session aligned with the notes from your mindfulness diagnosis to align with your business needs.
- Part 4 - Reflection
- Discover how the meditation went, what was easy, what was difficult, and plus some Q&A time.
Ready to get started?
If you're ready to get started with a meditation program tailored to you, please click the button below.
We will make three attempts to schedule a purchased session with you. Once scheduled, you can cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the session and reschedule at your leisure. If you cancel within a day of a session (this includes no-shows) the full fee is required.